Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Christmas Christmas!!


                            Christmas Classics


I am always in search of new songs. And now that my exams are over, I am on YouTube most of the time searching through channels, seeing if I find something which appeals me. As you all are aware, Christmas is here, so Christmas classics are trending. 


The best which I found were :-


Frank Sinatra
1) Frank Sinatra - "Have yourself a merry little Christmas".

2) Nat King Cole - "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire".

3) Dean Martin - "Walking in a winter wonderland".

4) Andy Williams - "It's the most wonderful time of the year".

5) Bing Crosby - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"




Most of the best Christmas songs which I have heard are from the Home Alone series. I absolutely loved the first two parts the later ones, umm... not so much.

Other beautiful Christmas movies include-- 



1) A Christmas Carol.

2) The Polar Express. (2004)

3) Jingle All the Way. (1996)

4) Frosty the Snowman.

5) Miracle on 34th Street. (1947)

6) Home Alone I and II.



post signatureWith this, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Hope your life is filled with Happiness and Prosperity! :) :)








No comments:

Post a Comment