Monday 14 July 2014

I am alive and living.


     Woah! It has been a long time since I've written anything here. so I'll give you a gist of what all has happened.


* I graduated , yeah I did! :D


Not my speech. Maybe.
* I gave n number of entrance exams, of which the results are awaited.
Hehehehehe (nervous..)
* I started reading books again.
I love Mathilda! :D
* And now, I've started writing again too.

 Mostly what has actually happened is, after three years of Grad school, I am finally free... and I'm hating every second of it. That's right, I'm weird. I don't know why this is bothering me, but I am suddenly vacant, with nothing to do. I am (read was) going crazy because I have nothing substantial to do. So, to overcome this 'phase' , I have started keeping a journal, meeting friends, watching plays (read 'play', as in ONE single play) and the usual pondering over the question, what is life. 
The last six months had been so hectic, I couldn't do any of these things; but now that I have time, I seem to have little interest in doing them. 

huh....yeah....


So this post is a way of me putting this question out into the void (i.e the internet), and waiting for an answer.

post signature
PS. I am new to gifs, so please don't be harsh with me. Thank you! :D
PPS. All gifs from google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment