Sunday 31 August 2014

Why do people care?

You see a woman, can be any body type, walking with skimpy clothes on. You feel uncomfortable. You instantly judge her character, assuming she is promiscuous.

This happens every time a woman is seen in clothes she chose to wear. I ask now, why do people care what someone chose to wear?

I think, its because of the way others look at that woman. I personally don't give a damn what people wear, its their business not mine. But what makes me uncomfortable is other people looking at that person, who is just happy being who they are. Now I would also like to say that this change of perspective in me is not old ( I'm no saint! :p ). I have recently started seeing things this way, and I am happy to say I find myself more at peace than before. Its that person's business what they wear and what they don't.
Having said all this, I would also like to point that a little good sense while dressing didn't kill anybody.

And let's not only make this about women; there are also men out there, wearing gravity defying pants! Of course they are ridiculed too. Which is required to an extent.

So let's let others live shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment