Sunday 28 September 2014

Changed!









Now you may have noticed I changed the name of the blog from "My words" to "Living to Learn"; the reason being, I found the former to be quite narcissistic, and this blog wasn't really about being my words, but just about some stuff that I learned. So, I think its fitting that I changed the name to the latter. 

Hope you like it, the people who are reading, though I don't know who you are, or even if you're there or not. This shall be another post out in the expansive void that is the internet.
But if you have read this post, please feel free to comment and subscribe to my posts :)
Thanking you in advance for your attention! :)

So So much  ^_^


And...
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130919193015/antfarm/images/0/08/Tumblr_lwujtgJqX71r3g7xc.gif






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment