Friday 12 February 2016

11


It seems like a pretty cool number; looks like two skinny people standing, a couple. 
In sports, there are eleven team members in soccer (football, if you’re British), cricket, and hockey.


In Hollywood, three films -- Ben-Hur (1959), Titanic (1997), and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) -- have each won 11 Academy Awards, including Best Picture of their respective years.

On the Flag of Canada, the maple leaf has eleven points.

It is so important that it has its own Wikipedia page!

Of course all of this information is irrelevant to why I am talking about it now. Or is it? Hmmm...

This New Year has been great, but not on this blog. Also, I have had a poor blog performance which I will try to better this year. The question was, how do I do that?
After randomly ranting yesterday, I figured, “Well, 11 seems a pretty good day to do stuff, why not write something on the 11th of every month!”

So here’s the deal, every 11th of every month, there will be a mandatory new post on this blog. Whoever reads it will get... I don’t know what. But I’ll try to make the posts interesting and read-worthy.
This obviously doesn’t mean that there won’t be posts on other days, but they will count as bonus!

One more 11 fact – I am 22, which is 11 x 2!  Teehee  

Kthnxbye

Stay awesome \m/


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment